Refund & Paymant mode `
We accept credit cards, debit cards, net banking, mobile wallets & UPI We may change prices at any time.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the website.
All services offered by ROBUSTBODY FITNESS start from day you enrolled with us.
ROBUSTBODY FITNESSE money transactions can only be done from its website www.robustbodyfitness.com
All services and transactions at robustbodyfitness.com can be refundable but not exchangeable and non-transferable
If you are not satisfied with coach we will take
2 weeks more if then also you are not satified
we will Refund your Amount But the end decision will be made at ROBUSTBODY FITNESS
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: [www.robustbodyfitness.com]
- By sending us an email: [info.robustbodyfitness.com]
1. We accept online orders through the following modes of payment. Visa & MasterCard Debit & Credit cards from select banks in India.
2. Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card) when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card.
3. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
4. The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. If the amount has been deducted from your account but you haven’t received a confirmation from us, you can reach out to our customer care team and provide the following information:
a. Transaction Reference Number.
b. Amount debited with registered Email ID
c. Date & Time of Transaction.